The following are the required documents for enrollment in Los Gatos Union School District:
I. Proof of Birth Record
One of the following:
- Birth certificate
- Baptism certificate
- Affidavit of the parent/guardian or custodian of the minor
II. Proof of Residence
- Rental agreement, county tax bill or escrow papers in your name showing residence property address.
- If living in shared housing, a Notarized Affidavit of Residency
- Confirmation of service for PG&E showing residence property address.
- Confirmation of service for utility (Telephone, cellular, internet, or cable, etc), showing residence property address.
- One of the following:
- Confirmation of service for one other bill (e.g., Visa) showing residence property address.
- Current DMV vehicle registration/Driver's License or DMV I.D. showing residence property address.
- One of the following: W2, 1099, Paystub, HR Screen Shot, Letter from Employee with evidence of new address with residency in Los Gatos. (Financial information may be blacked out. We only need to see the residence property address).
- If there is shared custody between parents, the legal Custody Agreement must be provided.
III. Proof of Immunization Requirements and Tuberculosis Risk Assessment
- Polio (OPV or IPV) – 4 doses (3 doses OK if one was given on or after 4th birthday.)
- DTaP, DTP, Tdap, or Td (Diphtheria, Pertussis, Tetanus) – 5 doses. (4 doses OK if one was given on or after 4th birthday. 3 doses OK if one was given on or after 7th birthday.)
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) – 2 doses
- Hepatitis B – 3 doses
- Varicella (Chicken Pox) – 2 doses.
- Tuberculosis (TB) Risk Assessment - this must have been completed by a licensed health care provider within 18 months prior to entering Kindergarten or within 6 months for 1st-8th grade students coming from outside of Santa Clara County.
- DPT (4-5) At least 1 dose of pertussis-containing vaccine is required on or after 7th birthday.
- Polio (3-4)
- MMR (2) immunizations.
- Hepatitis B – 3 doses
- Tdap Booster required prior to entering 7th grade.
- Varicella – 2 doses or if your child has had the disease, medical exemption documentation is required.
- Special Education Services, if your student receives additional services for a learning disability, such as special day class, resources, or speech, etc., it would be extremely helpful if you provide a copy of the most current IEP at the time of registration.
- Legal Matter/Custody/Orders, etc., to clearly define custody, restraining orders, etc., provide a copy of the court order that has been filed with the courts at the time of registration.
- For students entering kindergarten or first grade (whichever is the first year of public school); must be submitted no later than May 31:
- For students entering first grade: