How to Register a Student
How to Enroll
Step 1: Explore Your Options
- Check your residency using the School Locator Map
- Ages 4-5:
Kindergarten is available for children who will be 5 on or before September 1, 2023
Transitional Kindergarten (TK) is available for children who will be 5 between September 2, 2023 and April 2, 2024 and is held at Lexington Elementary School.
- Ages 5 to 5th grade: Consider if you want your student to attend your neighborhood school or apply for intradistrict transfer to Lexington Elementary School, which offers the International Baccalureate (IB) Primary Years Program.
Step 2: Prepare to Enroll
Step 3: Pre-Register
- Student Name
- Date of birth
- Entering grade level
- School of Residence (see the School Locator Map)
- Entering school year
- Expected entry date
- Home address
- Home phone
- Parent/Guardian Email address
After your information is reviewed, you will receive an email from [email protected] with directions for creating an LGUSD PowerSchool Parent Portal Account or a request for additional information. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam or junk folders.
- Go to https://lgusd.powerschool.com/public/
- Click on 'Create Account' tab and then the 'Create Account' button
- Complete the form including the provided Access ID and Password (see below) and click on the 'Enter' button
If you already have a LGUSD PowerSchool account, please connect the new student to your account:
- Log in https://lgusd.powerschool.com/public/
- Click on Account Preferences
- Click on the 'Students' tab and then the 'Add' button
- Enter the Student Name, Access ID, Access Password (provided in the email), and Relationship and press 'OK'