Ed Tech Resources
The majority of student applications are available on the Clever portal or through the students' Google accounts.
The below links are for additional supporting resources.
Photo, Video, Audio & Clip Art Resources
Primary source images from the University of California
- ClipArt ETC
Free clipart with source information for citation
- HubbleSite - Photos from the Hubble telescope
- California Institute of Technology Jet Propulsion Lab PhotoJournal
View images of the planets and the universe
- NASA Images
View images of the solar system and universe
Thousands of images donated by photographers
- Wikimedia Commons
Database of freely usable images
Digital Literacy – Internet
- EasyWhoIsType in the domain name to find a website publisher
- SweetSearchA Search Engine for Students
- Web Search Strategies in Plain English
Watch this brief video for helpful search tips.
Digital Literacy - Productivity
- KidzType Free online kids typing games
- Keybr.com Free online keyboard lessons
- Typing.com Free online Typing lessons
Digital Literacy – Creativity
- WordItOut Build word clouds
The National Educational Technology Standards (NETS) are published by the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE).
- ISTE Standards for Students
- ISTE Standards for Educators
- ISTE Standards for Administrators
- Battelle for Kids - Partnership for 21st Century Learning
For additional on-line curricular resources visit our Curriculum and Instruction page.